Help ? I have questions

• slipperyslope
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #1 by slipperyslope Help ? I have questions was created by slipperyslope
Hey guys I'm new here and I have some questions,
1-is there a way to delay an effect for example when I press "X" button I want night vision effect to be applied after 5 seconds and not instantly, is it possible ? is there a way to pull that off?
2-is there a way to assign a key for different presets thus give the ability to switch between them for example( press Numpad 1 to activate preset 1, press Numpad 2 to disable preset 1 and enable preset 2)
3-anyway to have different keys to enable and disable an effect instead of 1 toggle key ? I want to enable effect with A and disable it with B

any answer would be apreciated, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Help ? I have questions
None of that is currently supported, but those are good ideas, will put them on the todo list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slipperyslope

• slipperyslope
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #3 by slipperyslope Replied by slipperyslope on topic Help ? I have questions
Thank you, that'd be awesome.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.