Congrats to ReShade!

• ccrusher1
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by ccrusher1 Congrats to ReShade! was created by ccrusher1
I just want to say, congrats to crosire for the ReShade mod being one of the VERY FEW mods allowed on GTA V! No more worrying about being banned for graphics mods! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• strelokgunslinger
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by strelokgunslinger Replied by strelokgunslinger on topic Congrats to ReShade!
The only things that cause bans are cheats.. Rockstar knows what is changed in a clients game, if someone says they get banned over FOV mods is someone who used cheats on top of an FOV mod

• ccrusher1
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by ccrusher1 Replied by ccrusher1 on topic Congrats to ReShade!
Actually, it's caused by the method the FOV mod uses. It uses a memory patch, which is the reasoning behind the ban.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Congrats to ReShade!

ccrusher1 wrote: Actually, it's caused by the method the FOV mod uses. It uses a memory patch, which is the reasoning behind the ban.

If it was my game i'd ban for it too, i don't want people messing with the memory.

Now if someone puts a filter on their screen, well i don't really care now do I?

Theres actual exploits in the game worse then ReShade by X101010101010101

My friend walked into the strip club online and it glitched out and he could see through all the walls and buildings.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.