About a list of white of Easy-Anti-Cheat

• TanakaTaro
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by TanakaTaro About a list of white of Easy-Anti-Cheat was created by TanakaTaro
Hello.

I want to ask a question.

I use ReShade/SweetFX in Apex Legends.
However, as for me, Easy-Anti-Cheat got information that only a chosen version appeared in a white list.

I looked for information, but did not know which chosen version of ReShade/SweetFX appeared in Whitelist of Easy-Anti-Cheat.

I would appreciate your telling me about an effective version of ReShade/SweetFX from you if possible.

In addition, I want to know whether 4.5.2 that is latest Reshade appears in a white list.

Thank you very much for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic About a list of white of Easy-Anti-Cheat
All versions since 4.3.0 are whitelisted. There are some games that explicitly forbid and therefore block ReShade regardless though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TanakaTaro

• B4ckZ
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #3 by B4ckZ Replied by B4ckZ on topic About a list of white of Easy-Anti-Cheat
Hello,
first of all thank you for your answer, can you tell me where you found the information because I can't find the whitelist page on the easy anticheat website.

Thank you in advance.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.