Witcher - Graphical Enhancement

• jas01
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by jas01 Witcher - Graphical Enhancement was created by jas01
Hello
I made graphical modyfication for The Witcher 1. My Project is based on: Enbseries+GemFX+Reshade+MasterEffect ReBorn+Nvidia HBAO+.
Is anyone here interestet? Someone have this game? You can download it here .

Best wishes
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by jas01.
The following user(s) said Thank You: keithinhanoi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Crystrex
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Crystrex Replied by Crystrex on topic Witcher - Graphical Enhancement
Too dark.

• jas01
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic Witcher - Graphical Enhancement
*Fixed

Nights and rooms are dark. (not many light sources=darker image)
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by jas01.

• keithinhanoi
More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by keithinhanoi Replied by keithinhanoi on topic Witcher - Graphical Enhancement
Hi, when I click the link your gave for your Witcher 1 - Graphical Enhancement, it takes me to Witcher 2 mod on NexusMods called "Trailer Armor blue tint fix" :blink:

Did you give up on that? I'm really interested in finding a copy of the enbseries.ini file which has been modified to get ENB 0.75 working with Witcher 1. Even though I use the latest ENB with Skyrim, and am quite familiar with it, when I look at the .ini for 0.75, it's quite different. Also, I'm embarrassed to say that I have not tried Reshade with anything yet - I have little time for gaming - but I would like to go through Witcher 1 & 2 before starting Witcher 3.

Any advice or even links to anything regarding post-processed graphical improvements to Witcher 1 would be greatly appreciated.

• jas01
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic Witcher - Graphical Enhancement

keithinhanoi wrote: Hi, when I click the link your gave for your Witcher 1 - Graphical Enhancement, it takes me to Witcher 2 mod on NexusMods called "Trailer Armor blue tint fix" :blink:

Did you give up on that? I'm really interested in finding a copy of the enbseries.ini file which has been modified to get ENB 0.75 working with Witcher 1. Even though I use the latest ENB with Skyrim, and am quite familiar with it, when I look at the .ini for 0.75, it's quite different. Also, I'm embarrassed to say that I have not tried Reshade with anything yet - I have little time for gaming - but I would like to go through Witcher 1 & 2 before starting Witcher 3.

Any advice or even links to anything regarding post-processed graphical improvements to Witcher 1 would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry. Yes... (I have some trouble in my life)
This should work: enb (only enbseries - without other stuff)

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Witcher - Graphical Enhancement
I just wanna report in jas01 that the link is re-directing me to a "trailer armour blue tint-fix" and not the actual mod.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.