Reshade + PS Now

• eklein
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by eklein Reshade + PS Now was created by eklein
Just wondering if anyone knows how to get this working? I've only managed to find one semi tutorial online in the form of a YouTube comment, but the instructions they gave were very minimal and upon looking for the file the person said reshade needed to be injected into, I could not find it. Just wondering if anyone here has ever done this or knows anyone that has? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gottenspell
More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by gottenspell Replied by gottenspell on topic Reshade + PS Now
Install Reshade for exe psnowlauncher, choose dx9 render. Launch Ps Now, right-click on the application, select the item graphics setting - Optimize app performance. The application will restart, everything is ready.

• BROKENM4N
More
3 years 7 months ago #3 by BROKENM4N Replied by BROKENM4N on topic Reshade + PS Now
I just worked on this today and I used the latest version of Reshade with DX 10,11,12. Everything seems to work fine for me.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.