Porting old SweetFX 2.0 into Reshade 4.x - Pillars of Eternity

• peanutlasko
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #1 by peanutlasko Porting old SweetFX 2.0 into Reshade 4.x - Pillars of Eternity was created by peanutlasko
Hello, I was hoping someone could assist me with instructions on how to port an old Sweet FX 2.0 preset for Pillars of Eternity into the new ReShade 4.x

The preset can be found here: www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity/mods/12?tab=posts

or Also here: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3313/

I dont mind doing the work of converting it myself, I just need a little guidance. I tried looking at the values in the configuration files and adjusting them to the values found in Reshade, but it wasnt an correct conversion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• peanutlasko
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #2 by peanutlasko Replied by peanutlasko on topic Porting old SweetFX 2.0 into Reshade 4.x - Pillars of Eternity
The main problem I'm having is converting the Bloom Threshold.

In the old SweetFX config, it was set to 21.75 (out of 50)

In ReShade 4.x the values go from 0.00 to 1.00, so to adjust the value it should be 0.435.

But a value of 0.435 for Bloom Threshold is obviously wrong since the game shows as extremely bloom.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.