sketchup

• franza
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 days ago - 4 years 4 days ago #1 by franza sketchup was created by franza
hi there together:)

first off, im new to the forum, new to reshade and im not a programer or anything like that...
im just the "regular architect kind of person" from around the block who is a passionate sketchup user to make some fast 3d models of projects...

since sketchup does not have any visual fidelity and no AO or softwhadows or anything like that i am deforesting the web to find some solutions and here i am :)

i have installe the latest reshade 4.6.1 inside the sketchup folder and the text inside shows up, but when i press Pos1 the menu does not open, unfortunately ..

if there is anyone out there that can help me get this running with sketchup to get some ambient occlusion and maybe some other nice stuff that would be very nice!

sincerly, franza
Last edit: 4 years 4 days ago by franza.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.