Reshade bugged Call of duty modern warfare

• sladenlol
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by sladenlol Reshade bugged Call of duty modern warfare was created by sladenlol
Hello,
I and my mates noticed reshade is not working properly in this game.

If you use reshade in this game, even with zero Filters active, it will drop fps from 160 to 90, while no Shader is installed or enabled.
Tried the latest Versions.
Something is bugged with the dx12 Implementation of reshade i guess.

60% performance loss when reshade is running with no Shader or Filter active is not normal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gamesturbator
More
3 years 8 months ago #2 by Gamesturbator Replied by Gamesturbator on topic Reshade bugged Call of duty modern warfare
Can't find any other recent relevant posts regarding this game. Reshade causes MAJOR color banding even if none of the filters are enabled. Hope someone can answer sometime this decade. :) I'll post my own thread later.

• USAS
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #3 by USAS Replied by USAS on topic Reshade bugged Call of duty modern warfare
I use Reshade 4.5.4 in Modern Warfare / Warzone.

Any later versions limit the performance. My 980 Ti won't go over 85% usage.

The downside is that 4.5.4 crashes the game when enabling shaders ingame. You can only do this at the main menu. However it does not crash with any later versions than 4.5.4, it just badly limits GPU usage for me.

Latest Reshade version did work fine in the Black Ops Cold War beta.
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by USAS.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.