ReShade Compatible Photo Viewers?

• SunBroDave
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by SunBroDave ReShade Compatible Photo Viewers? was created by SunBroDave
Hey everybody,

Anyone know of any photo viewing applications that ReShade can hook into? I'd like to try working on new ReShade presets using screenshots.

How else would one spend the 5 days until Witcher 3? =]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SunBroDave
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic ReShade Compatible Photo Viewers?
Oooooohhhhhh baby. Witcher 3 preset here we come.

home.arcor.de/modernview/

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic ReShade Compatible Photo Viewers?
Just finished preloading :)

That's ...a great idea actually, I guess exactly the same thing that Lucifer's configurator will do once it's ready.

• Martigen
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #4 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic ReShade Compatible Photo Viewers?
Funnily enough this has come up before.

See one option here: reshade.me/forum/suggestions/476-streamlining-calibration#3842
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Martigen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunBroDave, jas01

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.