help configuring Xenia emulator for RDR 3d Depth

• Rkung
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #1 by Rkung help configuring Xenia emulator for RDR 3d Depth was created by Rkung
Hello,I need help configuring depth with xenia emulator using reshhade-superdepth3d with red dead redemption in 3d sbs mode. got good convergence but the background shows double images as you can see in the screenshots.There is some halo around the char too.Thanks for any help.I'm new to these settings.
screenshot link:

xenia-canary 2020-06-30 21-55-53.png - 11 MB
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Rkung. Reason: link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• chtiblue
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #2 by chtiblue Replied by chtiblue on topic help configuring Xenia emulator for RDR 3d Depth
Hi,
Did you have success with depth3D in Xenia with RDR?
I got no depth at all too...

Anyway Superdepth3D works with RCPS3 and I just found enabled "Relaxed Zcull sync" in RCPS3 give me a playable FPS to play it!
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by chtiblue.

• Rkung
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #3 by Rkung Replied by Rkung on topic help configuring Xenia emulator for RDR 3d Depth
Hi Chtiblue.Unfortunately no.

• VampFOX
More
2 years 10 months ago #4 by VampFOX Replied by VampFOX on topic help configuring Xenia emulator for RDR 3d Depth
can't hit the home button to customise the effects, do i have to it manually on xenia??

• Rkung
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #5 by Rkung Replied by Rkung on topic help configuring Xenia emulator for RDR 3d Depth
Same here.Home buttom does not work.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.