ReShade Tools - ReShade for UWP Script (need testers)

• ZabaZu
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #1 by ZabaZu ReShade Tools - ReShade for UWP Script (need testers) was created by ZabaZu
Should be a very welcome tool to those that have Game Pass.

I spent the past couple days working on a script to make using ReShade with UWP titles via injection (crosire's injector) far more pain free. It's currently functional but I need testers to make sure it works decently in a variety of games. If you want to help out, read through the readme and follow the instructions. Feel free to ask questions if you need to and provide any feedback you can, especially if something functionally goes wrong.
Note: injecting reshade into memory directly instead of using a wrapper is far more likely to trigger anti cheat. I'd stick to single player games only.

Games that won't work that I've tried (and where maximum disappointment is achieved):
Forza Horizon 3 and 4
Forza Motorsport 6 Apex
Forza Motorsport 7
ReCore
Halo MCC with EAC
Sea of Thieves

Games I've tried that do work:
Darksiders 3
The Outer Worlds
Halo MCC without EAC

I suspect this will work in the vast majority of non-microsoft published single player games, or multiplayer games that don't need anti-cheat (no man's sky maybe?).

As for the other tools in there...

I developed a couple tools that I use every time I install reshade. Basically, these scripts make managing a centralized reshade setup far less tedious. Keep all your presets, screenshots, shaders, and even reshade DLLs in one location, for all games. Check out my GitHub page for more concrete info.

Also, this installer may help out Linux users quite a bit, though I haven't had any linux testers yet. I would love some feedback for how I can improve that experience since Linux goes completely unsupported by reshade officially.

github.com/OopyDoopy/ReShade-Tools/
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by ZabaZu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ZabaZu
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #2 by ZabaZu Replied by ZabaZu on topic ReShade Tools - Centralized ReShade Installer and Shader Download scripts
Updated to support significant changes made to ReShade 4.8.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.