The Witcher 3: Question about toggle

• m33ts4k0z
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by m33ts4k0z The Witcher 3: Question about toggle was created by m33ts4k0z
Hello,

Thanks for your great work on ReShade. I searched online and found a preset which came with its own DLL called d3d11.dll. If I use the files on that package everything including toggle works fine.

However this package comes with version 16 of the ReShader and when I tried to use the 18.4 version with just the preset it works but it breaks the toggle function. Mixing the d3d11.dll with the shaders from the latest package gives me compilation errors. I'm using SweetFX 2.0

Should I just stick with the ReShade v.16 or is there a way to make toggle work in the latest version?

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by m33ts4k0z.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BrandonHortman
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic The Witcher 3: Question about toggle
Toggle key doesn't work in Witcher 3 for 18.4.
You have to enter the steam overlay to toggle effects on and off
The following user(s) said Thank You: m33ts4k0z

• m33ts4k0z
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by m33ts4k0z Replied by m33ts4k0z on topic The Witcher 3: Question about toggle
Thanks. Now I know :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.