GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by Raiden GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3 was created by Raiden
hey guys i am playing witcher 3 and trying to solve a problem of toggle (on/off sweet fx) with GEM FX configurator
but guys the problem is gemfx is not catching sweet fx 2.0
so what i what to know is how to enable sweet fx 2.0 with gem fx
thanxx in advance
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Raiden.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3
The configurator is not yet released for ReShade. I am currently working on it. What you have there is the configurator for stand-alone GEMFX and that specific option there was made to import presets into its structure.

You have to be a little bit more patient :side:

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3
Hey Lucifer Hawk can u plz tell how much do we have to wait for your next big release
its been days since you released your last update

• Ganossa
More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3
I think I am actually pretty frequent on updates :huh:
Anyway, I might give a look into the progress of the configurator later today or tomorrow (depending on how well it goes).

Good things will take time ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunBroDave

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3
i could be mistaken but from what i know from this website is your latest update is from nov 18 2014
www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?6...-GEMFX-Version-1-0-8
it been 6 months u add something to it
and i could be wrong about this so can u plz add a little light on this

• crosire
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3
........................................... Lucifer is responsible for the ReShade Framework and does an amazing job there plus if I recall correctly the last post was made one day ago.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: strelokgunslinger, Ganossa

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #7 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3
well i am not talking about the framework or the posts
i am talking about his GEM FX GUI configurator
which is currently on this site
www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?6...-GEMFX-Version-1-0-8

but all of you guys are doing some great work on Frameworks so i will give u kudos about that and thanxxx to everyone who is working on frameworks

• crosire
More
8 years 10 months ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3
GemFX is part of the framework (side by side with SweetFX 2.0 and others). The only thing currently missing is that configurator app, but that's worked on too.

• Raiden
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #9 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3
well that's the only thing i am asking a configurator app
the only thing i wanted so badly a configurator app
so plz guys just make it this ASAP
and thanxx

• BrokenDog
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #10 by BrokenDog Replied by BrokenDog on topic GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3
Given how efficient LuciferHawk has been so far, it probably won't take that long, you just gotta be a bit patient.

TBH, I'm quite amazed at how quick they've been to update the Framework.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by BrokenDog.

• strelokgunslinger
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #11 by strelokgunslinger Replied by strelokgunslinger on topic GEM FX + SWEET FX 2.0 Witcher 3

Raiden wrote: well that's the only thing i am asking a configurator app
the only thing i wanted so badly a configurator app
so plz guys just make it this ASAP
and thanxx

There are two types of mod users out there,

There are mod users who are heavily involved with discussion with developers and mod developers and like to see progress but are ultra patient, which I have seen with mods like Black mesa and Lost Alpha,

Then there are mod users who are very impatient the complete opposite to the above and love to request and or demand as if mods are created at the touch of a button

PATIENCE MATE, YOU NEED TO WAIT, OR, USE WHAT IS RELEASED

I am kinda frustrated you actually said "ASAP" your attitude toward the progress of this shader mod is disgusting.. I suggest you rethink your approach to mods in general
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by strelokgunslinger.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.