I Dont Have A Home Button...

• KishaaHatake
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #1 by KishaaHatake I Dont Have A Home Button... was created by KishaaHatake
Ok so, to start the tutorial i must hit 'home' to start it, problem is i dont have it on my Windows 10 Laptop, ive been looking for ways to skip it or change it and there are either none or too hard to understand lol. Is there any help out there? I have Reshade 4.8.2 btw :)
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by KishaaHatake.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tojkar
More
3 years 4 months ago #2 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic I Dont Have A Home Button...
Search: "FAQ"
Titles only: TRUE

It's way more easy to do a simple query with the forum's search function than to write up a new topic altogether. Also, the single one topic found with those settings is also pinned under TROUBLESHOOTING, which should be the first place to home in when problems arise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.