Jedi Outcast not shows the Reshade UI

• Fulcrum91
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #1 by Fulcrum91 Jedi Outcast not shows the Reshade UI was created by Fulcrum91
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first time I use ReShade. I saw this incredible thing in a video on youtube and I wanted to use it with Jedi Outcast. Unfortunally without success. That's what I've done so far.

1) I went here:  www.patreon.com/mcflypg  and I did the subscription.
2) I installed Jedi Outcast from steam
3) I downloaded ReShade_Setup_4.9.1.exe
4) I downloaded ReShade_GI_Beta_0.19.zip
5) I downloaded a preset from here:  www.moddb.com/mods/reshade-preset-with-marty-mcfly-rtgi
6) I launched the ReShade setup, I chose the jk2.exe file in Steam/steamapps/common/Jedi Outcast/GameData folder
7) I selected opengl and then Standard effects, SweetFX by CeeJay.dk and qUINT by Marty McFaly. I clicked ok and I installed the files as required
8) I moved the Shaders and Textures folders in ReShade_GI_Beta_0.19 in GameData/reshade-shaders and put them in
9) I opened up again the ReShade setup to open the "Edit ReShade settings" and import the preset i downloaded before
10) I ran the game

The problem is that nothing happens. If I click the HOME button nothing happens. If I click CTRL+F12 nothing happens. (i didn't check to skip the tutorial). So I tried to make some research about it and I found someone that was talking about a key binding inside the ReShade.ini file. I opened that file and this is what I have now 

[GENERAL]
EffectSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Shaders,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\qUINT
PerformanceMode=0
PreprocessorDefinitions=RESHADE_DEPTH_LINEARIZATION_FAR_PLANE=1000.0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_LOGARITHMIC=0
PresetPath=D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Outcast\GameData\preset.ini
TextureSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Textures

[OVERLAY]
ShowClock=0
ShowFPS=1
TutorialProgress=0

[SCREENSHOT]
SavePath=

as you can see, I don't have any key for opening the UI in game. Is that possibile? How can I fix it? Which is the correct binding for HOME key for example? Thanks.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Fulcrum91.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.