Difference between packs

• thewalkingderp
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by thewalkingderp Difference between packs was created by thewalkingderp
Hi,

so I'm currently using ReShade for Witcher 3. As I understand I can either use ReShade + SweetFX or ReShade + Framework right? But where's the difference?

For example this pack:
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3741/
He's also offering it as reshade + framework on nexus, but from the screenshots I can't tell a difference and framework costs around 8-10 fps and sweetFX doesn't, or at least less.

So why would I use framework over sweetFX?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Difference between packs
Oh do not worry, this questions comes up quiet often.

I actually do not know why there is still the link to the ReShade+Framework in the download section :blink: , it was just an internal joke between developers to see how everyone reacts :cheer:

Its true, it is only worked on to decrease fps and simulate old school slide show effects which was a special request by many users, other than that there is no real benefit.

If you are still interested, please check out the following two links:
=>FAQ
=>FPS_Comparison

And hope you do not mind these old developer jokes ;)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, Constantine PC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.