Lensflare but not? Trying to find something that is kind of like that!

• succeededcoma
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #1 by succeededcoma Lensflare but not? Trying to find something that is kind of like that! was created by succeededcoma
So I had this one setting enabled in Reshade....I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. I am using it with Assetto Corsa. This setting was kind of like a lens flare but it would show up on the sides of the screen. It looked like lens flare and also looked like water spots on the windshield of the car.

Does anyone have any idea of the setting I am describing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• thugorgibson
More
2 years 8 months ago #2 by thugorgibson Replied by thugorgibson on topic Lensflare but not? Trying to find something that is kind of like that!
I might be wrong but what you might be looking for are Bloom shaders. They are pretty customizable. Hope, i helped ! ;^p

• succeededcoma
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #3 by succeededcoma Replied by succeededcoma on topic Lensflare but not? Trying to find something that is kind of like that!
I was thinking it might be one of those. What’s odd is any of the ones I turn on don’t do it automatically. It did before. I’ll mess with it.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.