Reshade

• k4rmi
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by k4rmi Reshade was created by k4rmi
Hi, could someone help me?
I downloaded the reshade, I started Fivem, after which opening the reshade it gave me an error (Unable To Save Current Preset), I saw a video on youtube on how to solve it, and it said to do the Administrator permissions to the GTA V folder. After doing all this I restarted fivem, I opened the reshade and this came out [img]file:///C:/Users/k4rmi/Pictures/Erorre%20reshade.png[/img], now it doesn't let me do anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Daemonjax
More
2 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Daemonjax Replied by Daemonjax on topic Reshade
The image you linked for the second error is incorrect.

• XzavierCassin
More
4 months 4 weeks ago #3 by XzavierCassin Replied by XzavierCassin on topic Reshade
It looks like the error you're getting is due to lack of write permissions to the reshade.ini file. To fix this, you need to do the following steps:

Find the reshade.ini file in the game folder where you installed ReShade. This should be the same folder where you have the FiveM.exe file.

Right click on the reshade.ini file and select Properties.

Click the Security tab and then click Edit.

On the Permissions window, click the Add button to open the Select User or Group window.

Enter People in the Enter object name to select box and click Check names. Then click OK.

On the Permissions window, select Everyone and check the Full Control box under Allow. Then click OK.

Click OK again to close the Properties window.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.