Reshade 4.9.1 Addon Version? - exist?

• Medieval3D
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Medieval3D Reshade 4.9.1 Addon Version? - exist? was created by Medieval3D
Hi!, love Reshade,I'm looking for Reshade 4.9.1 addon version, the normal version of reshade 4.9.1 (or also known as non addon version) when is used at online games as mmorpgs it deactivates some effects/filters by small periods of time when detects high network activity, this causes "flickering filter effect" can be noticed a lot at sharp kind of effects/filters specially at natural environment objects as trees with light branches or bushes, etc., are seen with the sharp filter effect, then few seconds not, then few seconds yes.. and so on, depending on the high network activity detected by the Reshade[justify]I have had this issue at online games, it is known that non addon versions or normal versions of Reshades do that at online games as a quite security feature, to not cheat or something, I just want my game look pleasant to the eyes, I've spent long hours/days/months on creating the presets I use

I use Reshade 4.9.1 at The Elder Scrolls Online (TESO), but as I use the normal version of that Reshade I got the "flickering filter effect", so I wonder if exist, there is an alternate download link, or even if there is a way to create an addon version of Reshade 4.9.1 that do not deactivate some filters while playing online. I have looked at the Reshade repository and I only have found the normal versions of that Reshade

I use that version of reshade because the preset I made I find it so nice, for me is like the perfect version preset version for TESO I have made, took me months.. If I change Reshade version I might miss it, would look different and I just might re create it again..I got same issue with Reshade 5.5.0 I used it at WoW Ascension, an mmorpg, I only got the normal version of it, I asked at forum and a nice guy send me a link different than repository because it wasnt there, then I got Reshade 5.5.0 addon version and now I can play WoW Ascension without "flickering filter effect", very very thanks!
[/justify]So If anyone knows about Reshade 4.9.1 Addon Version I appreciate it so much!
Last edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Medieval3D.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.