- Posts: 3865
- Topic Author
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1 by crosire
0.14 was created by crosire
- Added "RegisterClass(Ex)" hook to force "CS_OWNDC" window class style flag for OpenGL
- Added warning on single buffered OpenGL pixel format request (single buffered rendering isn't supported)
- Added error log message on OpenGL depth framebuffer object creation failure and fixed related crash
- Added new "pingpong" counter and "random" uniform source annotations
- Added thread id to log messages
- Fixed D3D8 rendertarget and depthstencil management, solving all the previous issues
- Fixed D3D8 to D3D9 vertex shader assembly error when output texture registers weren't fully filled (now zeroes them out)
- Fixed D3D8 vertex declaration translation failing after "D3DVSD_TOKEN_CONSTMEM"
- Fixed nothing being drawn under OpenGL if games use "wglSwapLayerBuffers" for presenting
- Fixed crash on exit when targeted window was already destroyed, but game still tries to render to it
- Fixed OpenGL renderer producing a black screen if shader does not return a four component vector (transcompiler now fixes that)
- Fixed OpenGL hook trying to reload and apply shaders when window is minimized
- Fixed possible OpenGL cleanup errors
- Fixed hook manager not catching modules loaded through other modules
- Changed network hooks to properly grab network packets for statistics
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nextorius
The topic has been locked.