- Topic Author
- Posts: 3669
5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #1 by crosire
- Replaced entire D3D10/11 VTable hooking with interface hooking (might improve compatibility).
- Added compiler warning message when texture "MipLevel" property is set to "0".
- Fixed D3D8 games using "IDirect3DDevice8::ValidateDevice" producing errors.
- Fixed D3D8 error when "IDirect3DDevice8::SetVertexShader" is called with a vertex declaration only.
- Fixed D3D8 to D3D9 vertex shader conversion failing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed D3D8 wrapper causing memory failures because the "GetLevelDesc" method was returning the D3D9 and not the converted description.
- Fixed possible (but unlikely) crashes at startup due to loader lock.
- Fixed hooking manager sometimes hooking an already hooked function.
- Updated stb_image to version 2.0
- Removed support for uncommon image formats (PSD, TGA, HDR, PIC and PNM)
- Fixed Origin overlay compatibility
- Fixed no rendering in some OpenGL games using multiple device contexts pointing to the same window
- Fixed D3D8 adapter mode enumeration always failing
- Added warning if hooked interface reference counts do not match the original ones
- Fixed "IDirect3DDevice8::CopyRects" failing in too many cases. Fixes a good amount of texturing issues in D3D8 games.
- Fixed crashes with some D3D8 games calling "IDirect3DDevice8::GetDepthStencilView" (more of a hotfix, but works for now)
- Fixed crash if "D3D10CreateDeviceAndSwapChain" or "D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain" were called with a null pointer for the device parameter
- Fixed "IDXGISwapChain::ResizeBuffers" hook logging an incorrect swapchain description
- Fixed "wglChoosePixelFormatARB" hook logging invalid formats
- Update NanoVG
- Fixed vendor and device id not being detected correctly under OpenGL
The topic has been locked.