Subtlety through Strength of Shaders

• magicart87
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by magicart87 Subtlety through Strength of Shaders was created by magicart87
Skimming thru the forum and based on my own personal preferences, Ive found that certain effects created are too strong and not subtle enough to create a believable aesthetic. Would it be possible to create a script that asigns a percentage strength of the entire effects list? Say I want all of my effects to be 50% less in strength and made more subtle.

Can this be done globally or would I have to change each shader indivdually to suit my desired strength of effect?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Subtlety through Strength of Shaders

magicart87 wrote: Skimming thru the forum and based on my own personal preferences, Ive found that certain effects created are too strong and not subtle enough to create a believable aesthetic. Would it be possible to create a script that asigns a percentage strength of the entire effects list? Say I want all of my effects to be 50% less in strength and made more subtle.

Can this be done globally or would I have to change each shader indivdually to suit my desired strength of effect?

most of the shaders come with default values that work alright in some games in general but most are really bad, most of the shaders have a strength value called something its just time consuming to tinker with depending on the desired look/effect

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.