How to use more than one LUT?

• QTmodz
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #1 by QTmodz How to use more than one LUT? was created by QTmodz
Hi, guys I just very recently got back to using Reshade after a very long time and I can't seem to find how I can use more than 1 Lut?

What I am trying to achieve is to make more than 1 preset and all are just using the Lut Shader.
I tried renaming the Luts, The Shaders etc though I get either an error or just the same Lut loads for all presets.
All my Luts are made in camera raw and PS and are ready to Go just this problem is holding me back.

Any help would be well appreciated
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by QTmodz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to use more than one LUT?
The MultiLUT effect can help you here. Combine all LUTS in a single atlas as shown in MultiLUT_atlas1.png in the textures folder. Then each preset can choose a different one from it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.