Using Your shaders for a Skyrim mod

• master6TheOriginal
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #1 by master6TheOriginal Using Your shaders for a Skyrim mod was created by master6TheOriginal
Hello,

I really enjoy modding games and got really happy when I found out about ReShade and MasterEffect Reborn.
My favourite game is Skyrim and recently, I got across a mod called 'I can't believe it's not ENB'. It uses SweetFX to improve image quality, and there really is a noticaeable difference, but, as you can imagine, it's options are very limited. For example, there is no DoF.
So I thought that I could do a mod myself which uses ReShade and your shaders for nearly endless customizebility and even better image quality without needing a beefy GPU to run Skyrim on really good graphical settings.
I would be really happy if you would allow me to use MasterEffect Reborn. I also asked Crosire via mail for permission.
Of course, your main thread and reshade.me would be the first links in the mod descripion!

Master6TheOriginal
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by master6TheOriginal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 1 week ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Using Your shaders for a Skyrim mod

• master6TheOriginal
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #3 by master6TheOriginal Replied by master6TheOriginal on topic Using Your shaders for a Skyrim mod
Thanks a lot :)
Ok, I think I do it like so: I'm gonna make a pretty preset for the user to copy and say something like: "Since ReShade is only in a Beta-stage, I highly recommend cheking [link to the download-section] for updates as it gets updates really quickly. Just copy your old files to remember your values, install the new version and set the values you like the most."
You'll get a hole "Credit"-section since you and Marty McFly are the ones making it possible :)
I really appreceate your work, so credits will be very visable.

• master6TheOriginal
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #4 by master6TheOriginal Replied by master6TheOriginal on topic Using Your shaders for a Skyrim mod
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64889/?tab...9%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Version 0.1 is out, still quite a lot of work to do

• Marty McFly
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #5 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Using Your shaders for a Skyrim mod
I kind of wanted to join Nexusmods, too so maybe MasterEffect gets its own Nexusmods page, you might want to update your links when it's ready to go.
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Marty McFly.

• master6TheOriginal
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 days ago #6 by master6TheOriginal Replied by master6TheOriginal on topic Using Your shaders for a Skyrim mod
Defenetly! Just tell me when you are ready :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.