Adjusting brighness depending on scene?

• firefall7
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by firefall7 Adjusting brighness depending on scene? was created by firefall7
Is it possible to adjust the brightness depending on the area?
I want to brighten up a dark room to be able to see anything but when I move outside the building where it is very bright I basicly cant see anything anymore.
Is it possible to brighten up dark areas but darken down bright areas at the same time?

Lets say Im standing in a dark room and Im looking at a bright window. Is it possible do make the bright window area darker and the dark room are brigher?

something similar to the Black eQualizer from Zowie monitor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Adjusting brighness depending on scene?
Definitely possible! The effect you are looking for is called EyeAdaption.fx and it's already part of the standard repository.
Just make sure to check it while installing reshade to a game.

This is brussell's preview video from his post : imgur.com/pr0rObO
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Duran.te.

• Fu-Bama
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #3 by Fu-Bama Replied by Fu-Bama on topic Adjusting brighness depending on scene?
Funny how some games prevent ReShade from running for gaining advantage.
But going the same road, should they ban people using monitor settings? :side:
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Fu-Bama.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Adjusting brighness depending on scene?

Fu-Bama wrote: Funny how some games prevent ReShade from running for gaining advantage.
But going the same road, should they ban people using monitor settings? :side:

" How you dare raising up saturation?! You cheater! "

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.