Kingeric FO4 Shader

• Elimina
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by Elimina Kingeric FO4 Shader was created by Elimina
I don't have much time to write this, but I was wondering if we could possibly get Kingeric's permission for porting his beautiful FO4 lens flare into ReShade. Since it is brightness based and works like most of the ReShade lens shaders, I thought it would be a vast improvement over the ones we have now. It also has a bunch of customization options to make it unique to your preferred styles.

Link: enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php...fe008b8372ce8b7a0c1a

I know Marty was working on the UE4 lens flare but this could be an easy solution to the problem, since it looks very similar in style and is already optimized.

Photos by Kingeric:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Kingeric FO4 Shader
You're posting this when I'm almost done with my own [strike]similar[/strike] flares? :p
Just saying, his ENB variant can use a lot of optimizations he can't do himself as ENB isn't as feature rich as ReShade in the external fx files. And the screenshots I made of my flares are very very old.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Marty McFly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina

• Elimina
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #3 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Kingeric FO4 Shader

Marty McFly wrote: You're posting this when I'm almost done with my own [strike]similar[/strike] flares? :p
Just saying, his ENB variant can use a lot of optimizations he can't do himself as ENB isn't as feature rich as ReShade in the external fx files. And the screenshots I made of my flares are very very old.

I am still excited for your UE 4 lens flare shader, but I was just concerned with your busy schedule and thought that an ENB port would be an easy to clear up some time for you ;) I'm glad to hear that it is almost done, as I hadn't heard much about the shader since last time we talked (so I wasn't sure where your focus was for ReShade at the moment lol). I hope this doesn't deter you from finishing your shader since I am still really excited for it's release. I hope I can see yours soon, and keep up your god tier work
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Elimina.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.