Anyone Have 2b3's custom shaders to share?

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Anyone Have 2b3's custom shaders to share? was created by SirArthurStreebGreebling
I've been looking for these for a while now, seem impossible to get online. Where they ever ported to reshade 3 at all? I'd be happy with any version of them really.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mbah.primbon
More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by mbah.primbon Replied by mbah.primbon on topic Anyone Have 2b3's custom shaders to share?
What is it actually? kind of monochrome shader thing ?

• Insomnia
More
6 years 4 months ago #3 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Anyone Have 2b3's custom shaders to share?
I ported two: CEOG and LIO, the first with added saturation shader from Tonemap.
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marty, mbah.primbon

• mbah.primbon
More
6 years 4 months ago #4 by mbah.primbon Replied by mbah.primbon on topic Anyone Have 2b3's custom shaders to share?
@Insomnia : could you sent the original shaders to me?

• Insomnia
More
6 years 4 months ago #5 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Anyone Have 2b3's custom shaders to share?
I don't have the original shaders left. :/ Sorry.

• mbah.primbon
More
6 years 4 months ago #6 by mbah.primbon Replied by mbah.primbon on topic Anyone Have 2b3's custom shaders to share?
nvm. i got the shaders from VK page..

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #7 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Replied by SirArthurStreebGreebling on topic Anyone Have 2b3's custom shaders to share?
Thanks Insomnia, must try them out I'm not actually sure what these ones you ported are. I just always liked the look of screens posted using those shaders.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.