Reshade as filter in OBS Studio

• groovyboy
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by groovyboy Reshade as filter in OBS Studio was created by groovyboy
Hello.
Is there any possibility or way to make Reshade work as a filter in OBS Studio?
Or any suggestions how to export some of shaders (like ambient light or chromatic aberration) to OBS Studio?
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by groovyboy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TreyM
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic Reshade as filter in OBS Studio

• groovyboy
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by groovyboy Replied by groovyboy on topic Reshade as filter in OBS Studio
Thx, but it's not a ready solution. I could just create a "native" filter directly in obs this way from scratch.

• TreyM
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #4 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic Reshade as filter in OBS Studio
Um... It's absolutely a solution. I write shaders for it all the time for my personal use...

It's just HLSL... which happens to be pretty much the exact same syntax that ReShade uses, so...
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by TreyM.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.