Advice for recreating this heavy filmic shader?

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Advice for recreating this heavy filmic shader? was created by SirArthurStreebGreebling
Could anyone point me in the right direct direction for recreating something like this ENB shader in the Reshade framework?

Link - www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15425/?tab...F%3Fid%3D15425&pUp=1

A couple of my own screenies.

I'm still pretty new to making my own but my guesses are the obvious ones like a brown color filter/sepia and heavy film grain. What I'd like to get is that general hazy soft light as well though, which I'm assuming Gemfx could do? If so, what parameters would i need to tweak to get an overall soft hazy lighting effect without the brighter colours getting too harsh?

Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by SirArthurStreebGreebling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BillyAlt
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by BillyAlt Replied by BillyAlt on topic Advice for recreating this heavy filmic shader?
You'll want to use the Guassian Blur shader to get that hazy/vaseline filter look. Maybe try the Tuning Palette to get that limited 16-235 dynamic range.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirArthurStreebGreebling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.