No UI Mask With Reshade 3.0?

• Ovusian
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by Ovusian No UI Mask With Reshade 3.0? was created by Ovusian
I recently downloaded and installed Reshade 3.0, opted to get the shaders on the github and even went looking within the shaders and files themselves. From what I can see there's no UI Mask like there was in 2.0. Most of the games I use Reshade with have a fairly static HUD, enough that I'm able to use at least a good portion of a UI Mask to stop said UI from looking atrocious - if not outright unusable - but that doesn't seem to be an option with Reshade 3.0.

Am I missing something, or is there an easy way I can add a UI Mask? I see no shader or config setting to allow one, and there's nothing in textures like there was in 2.0 so I'm hoping somebody can help me out here. Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.