Half Black Screen - The Sims 4

• oliolioxxinfree
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by oliolioxxinfree Half Black Screen - The Sims 4 was created by oliolioxxinfree
so im new to reshade. i followed a tutorial on how to install it and everything and found some presets i really liked. but when i went into game to take screenshots, it was all messed up. all of my screen was black except for a box in the upper left corner. and whenever i would try and move the camera the box would get bigger, smaller, or disappear, making the entire screen black. idk if this is normal since im new but im assuming it isnt, so does anyone know what's happening?? i tried changing my resolution, switching from fullscreen to windowed fullscreen or windowed mode but none of that did anything. (im trying to use it with the sims 4, btw)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Half Black Screen - The Sims 4
This has been fixed. You need to use the latest version: reshade.me/#download

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.