Can't open settings/tutorial in Star Wars: Jedi Outcast (haven't found a fix)

• TheNickle
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago #1 by TheNickle Can't open settings/tutorial in Star Wars: Jedi Outcast (haven't found a fix) was created by TheNickle
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone else has this same issue or if I'm being an idiot (it probably is me being dumb lol). I have installed ReShade and selected jk2sp.exe with OpenGL as the chosen API.

The banner opens up successfully every time I start out Jedi Outcast, but the hotkey for the 'home' button doesn't work, even though it should.

I'm not too sure what the solution is, and I think I've tried every troubleshooting method. Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone else with the same issue with me, or a tutorial that I could follow to resolve this.

I'm trying to get the Ray Tracing effect to work, which looks really cool. If anyone could help out I would certainly be appreciative.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.