Discord Server?

• MaxG3D
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by MaxG3D Discord Server? was created by MaxG3D
Hi all ReShade fans!

Being a avid Discord user, I think it would be really cool and useful to have a server for ReShade, allowing people to communicate, develop and share ReShade code faster and hopefully inspire people to touch on the Open Source a bit more.

Thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• NoMansReshade
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #2 by NoMansReshade Replied by NoMansReshade on topic Discord Server?
I think this sounds like a cool idea... But I am curious as to how populated it would be.

• crosire
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Discord Server?
There is or was a Discord created by the SFX preset database owner. But it never got really populated, so I doubt a ReShade one would be of much use. We have this forum for discussion.

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Discord Server?
Maybe because no one knew about it. However, I think even if it was populated, it'd end up in a "let's play game X together" kind of thing.

• brazzjazz
More
5 years 1 month ago #5 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Discord Server?
What was that channel? I've been looking for ReShade Discord servers, and I've found two so far, if the one mentioned still exists, there would be three. We might get one proper Discord server running with concentration on one server and by letting people know about it with some effort.

• TheGordinho
More
4 years 11 months ago #6 by TheGordinho Replied by TheGordinho on topic Discord Server?
I hope Im not too late :P on this one but I created a discord server a while back to try and help people to at least get it working
Its very small at the moment but its a very welcoming comunity
I hope its not agains the rules sharing it here sinse the rules only state that marketing is prohibited
discord.gg/YkucJnw

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.