Show CPU and temperature aswell

• Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by Newbie Show CPU and temperature aswell was created by Newbie
I think it would be really nice if they add more informations to show up besides FPS. And also maybe the option to adjust the size (if I didn't missed it).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lukonja
More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by lukonja Replied by lukonja on topic Show CPU and temperature aswell
Why would you want that, its not that hard implementation, but has nothing to do with Reshade.
Also there is already RivaTunes which you can see all information?

• Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #3 by Newbie Replied by Newbie on topic Show CPU and temperature aswell
Because my CPU is sometimes overheating and using another program in background will just drop even more fps instead of using ReShade which is already running

• TreyM
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #4 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic Show CPU and temperature aswell
Look, if your system is so weak that something like rivatuner statistics server makes you drop frames, why are you even using reshade? You should get a new GPU and a new CPU cooler. Geez...
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by TreyM.

• Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #5 by Newbie Replied by Newbie on topic Show CPU and temperature aswell
I have a laptop, cant upgrade and I don't have the money for whole new system. Furthermore, I run ReShade at my limits, so every single fps is important for me

• TreyM
More
5 years 6 months ago #6 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic Show CPU and temperature aswell
ReShade will drop far more FPS than a simple OSD, so...

• Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #7 by Newbie Replied by Newbie on topic Show CPU and temperature aswell
Exactly, so why put another program on top of it? U get the point or not? Of not I can't help u, I'm used to normal human logic

• crosire
More
5 years 6 months ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Show CPU and temperature aswell
Technically possible, although it would likely add some vendor specific dependencies to the source code that I don't know if I want in there yet. So I will put this on the TODO list but no guarantees that it actually makes it in.

• brussell
More
5 years 6 months ago #9 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Show CPU and temperature aswell
Please don't. There are already enough other tools for this. Please stick with KISS and not feature creep.

• Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #10 by Newbie Replied by Newbie on topic Show CPU and temperature aswell
Thank you for the response

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.