FPS Counter Postition

• UnflushedFetus
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by UnflushedFetus FPS Counter Postition was created by UnflushedFetus
Why have you guys not given us an option to move the FPS counter, Frame time and Clock wherever we want on our screen?

So far you've given us the option to change the color, the font, the size...why not the position? You know how annoying it is to have to start VeniceFX, MSI Afterburner and Rivastuner just to get a decent FPS counter in the correct default position just because you can't give us an option? I would love to uninstall Afterburner and Rivastuner so please give us that option.

It's one of the things that drive me crazy about ReShade. You guys have an elegant implementation of an FPS counter and the like and you put it in the most unnatural position ever to look at when you are gaming, top right. I know it's a minor gripe but please give us an option to move it. Top left should be default positioning since that's where almost every other FPS counter defaults at.

Surprised not to see anybody else bothered by this. It's like the person who implemented the FPS counter and it's positioning only thought about him/herself and what's natural to him/her.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic FPS Counter Postition
I remember when I was young and used Fraps to measure my FPS. Man... Those times were hard. Those numbers feeds on your soul and mind. I recall using different softwares and some offered the option to move the numbers around, one of them allowed me to use it in the middle of the screen, I did it just because it really was "UNNATURAL". Having it on the right is not a so big issue and not unnatural in any way.

You said would love to uninstall those softwares and ReShade prevents you from doing so just how? Sheer curiosity.

I sense some OCD, but oh well...
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Wicked Sick.

• Marty McFly
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #3 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic FPS Counter Postition
I use Shadowplay's overlay to display the stats and I always put it on l top right, what's unnatural with it? Also VeniceFX suggests Battlefield 3, it has a built in fps counter via console.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Marty McFly.

• TreyM
More
5 years 3 months ago #4 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic FPS Counter Postition
I love your approach, bro. Instead of a friendly feature request, you decide to berate crosire indirectly over "WHY DON'T I HAVE THE FEATURE I WANT HURR DURR!?"

Bravo. This will surely encourage crosire to add this feature...
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.