WINDOWED MODE OPTION

• isaiasDK
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #1 by isaiasDK WINDOWED MODE OPTION was created by isaiasDK
Hi, I think reshade tool is AWESOME! With Trinus VR I could play a lot of games in SBS that don't have native 3D. But some games that don't have windowed mode are imposible to send to Trinus. There is a d3d9.dll that let you play games in windowed mode, but if you use reshade replace the file and viceversa. Could be posible to add this functionality? Thxs in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dwill0328
More
3 years 10 months ago #2 by Dwill0328 Replied by Dwill0328 on topic WINDOWED MODE OPTION
I agree! Window control would make reshade the ULTIMATE 3d program.

May i ask, what is the d3d9.dll that allows you to play games in windowed mode? I suspect windowed mode will fix divinity2's botched refreshrate/hz issue

• Martigen
More
3 years 10 months ago #3 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic WINDOWED MODE OPTION
You can use SpecialK to force windowed/fullscreen, and it supports chain loading Reshade.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.