MAC

• casey11000
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #1 by casey11000 MAC was created by casey11000
Hi, I know most of the code is set after Windows, but a LOT of people that use MacOs would love to have reshade on their mac, especially sims 4 players, think about how many people will be happy about it, speak about it, do screenshots, videos of their game finally with reshade. And think about how many people would literally pay to have it! I really think you developers should consider of doing a mac compatible version of reshade! 
thanks for the attention, have a good day!
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by casey11000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: martaetravis1999@gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• martaetravis1999@gmail.com
More
1 year 10 months ago #2 by martaetravis1999@gmail.com Replied by martaetravis1999@gmail.com on topic MAC

Hi, I know most of the code is set after Windows, but a LOT of people that use MacOs would love to have reshade on their mac, especially sims 4 players, think about how many people will be happy about it, speak about it, do screenshots, videos of their game finally with reshade. And think about how many people would literally pay to have it! I really think you developers should consider of doing a mac compatible version of reshade! 
thanks for the attention, have a good day!

i agree with what Casey11000 said I am a max user and when I had windows I loved reshade but I miss it so much being a mac user please make it available for mac users  

• martaetravis1999@gmail.com
More
1 year 10 months ago #3 by martaetravis1999@gmail.com Replied by martaetravis1999@gmail.com on topic MAC
I’m new to this but I agree we need reshade for mac users 

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.