The pin to the top button

• Wicked Sick
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by Wicked Sick The pin to the top button was created by Wicked Sick

LuciferHawk wrote: @Wicked Sick, there is a float on top button on the main mediator tab. If you did not create a preset yet (and the preset tutorial text is still there) its just behind it. Move there with the mouse and it will become visible.
Crosire told me actually that it might be too hidden :P but after the tutorial text is gone it will perfectly fit into that place ;)

Warning: Spoiler!

I am sorry, Lucifer, but I think I did not understand you very well, my English is very poor. When I wrote about a button to pin the mediator window on the top of all other windows, I meant something like this from AIMP3

Before, the mediator used to have this behavior by default and your response made me look for it but I didn't find anything. Sorry, would you mind pointing it to me? Also, it's not a big deal the way it is now or the way it was before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic The pin to the top button
On the main mediator tab there is a button just above the global preset category which activates "float on top". If you did not add a preset yet it will show up once you hover your mouse over the yellow tutorial text.

• Wicked Sick
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #3 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic The pin to the top button
LOL Man, I am laughing soooo hard xDDDDDDDDD

xDDD I passed the mouse over there like hundreds of times and nothing happened. I noticed that you must let the mouse rest over the text for a fraction of a second for it to show up lol

Yes, Crosire is right, it is a bit too hidden xD You could add a hint in the text "rest the mouse over here for more options" or something like that so people would be aware of this and not finding it by accident xD

But thank you a lot lol
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Wicked Sick. Reason: Dislexia wins

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.