Tomb Raider, Windows 10?

• jigsaw44
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by jigsaw44 Tomb Raider, Windows 10? was created by jigsaw44
Hi,

I have a problem with Tomb Raider (2013) on Windows 10.. I cant get the presets to work... First I tried this: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3348/ ... It didnt work, so I thought maybe its a problem with MasterEffect and Windows 10 and took this one (SweetFX): sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/199/ ... Didnt work, too..

For the MasterEffect preset, I used the zip file, thats linked in the description for the preset and followed the instructions.. Tried it several times.. It shows: "Compiling Effects.." And then it shows successfull.. But nothing chancges.. And nothing changes if I use the toggle key.. Same with the SweetFX preset (Used the 0.19.0 ReShade + SweetFX).. I even tried to install it manually, without the installer, but it didnt help.. Its very strange, because I am using presets for Witcher 3, GTA V, Dying Light, ACU, Batman A-City and A-Knight and much more games.. Every one of these works fine..

Is it maybe the game and Windows 10? Does anybody have an idea, how I could fix this problem? I dont know what to do...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.