WWE 2K15 DOES NOT WORK PLEASE HELP!

• zoheb22
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by zoheb22 WWE 2K15 DOES NOT WORK PLEASE HELP! was created by zoheb22
my wwe 2k15 stopped working after i had downloaded reshade and added wwe 2k15s file into it can someone please help me :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ioxa
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic WWE 2K15 DOES NOT WORK PLEASE HELP!

zoheb22 wrote: my wwe 2k15 stopped working after i had downloaded reshade and added wwe 2k15s file into it can someone please help me :(

Did you take a file out of your WWE 2k15 folder and put it in the ReShade folder? If thats what you did then thats probably why your game stopped working. Put the file back in your WWE 2k15 folder.

If thats not what you did then you will probably have to give a little more info to get this resolved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.