Mediator issue with BF4

• Bishi
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by Bishi Mediator issue with BF4 was created by Bishi
Mediator puts a TM character in the Battlefield 4 profile filename then complains about an invalid path when you try to load the profile later :|
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Bishi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Mediator issue with BF4
That should not happen with the 1.0 release anymore.
Can you post the exact spelling and/or a screenshot so I can investigate? (Unfortunately I do not own BF4

• Bishi
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #3 by Bishi Replied by Bishi on topic Mediator issue with BF4
I did a fresh install of mediator for this:

So here you can see I pick the BF4.exe - pasteboard.co/MhTtCEG.png

Then I get the application profile created (it seems to work okay at this point) - pasteboard.co/MhWUoht.jpg

If I close and re-open the mediator it shows like this - pasteboard.co/MhYGBpO.jpg

You also can't delete the profile once it is created unless you delete the folder from the profiles directory
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Bishi.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Mediator issue with BF4
Thanks for the details Bishi, its related to an older issue with application names. I might not have covered all the border cases there, will look into it! :)

• Ganossa
More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Mediator issue with BF4
Fixed the issue by changing the encoding for the profile.ini :) will be in the next release.

• bopper2010
More
8 years 6 months ago #6 by bopper2010 Replied by bopper2010 on topic Mediator issue with BF4
Yeah noticed this myself with a few titles, glad you fixed it for the next release cant wait :woohoo:

• acknowledge
More
8 years 6 months ago #7 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic Mediator issue with BF4
Alternatively you can manually rename the profiles in path ReShade\PersonalFiles\Profiles :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.