Crysis 1 with Reshade

• xaxaWOW
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by xaxaWOW Crysis 1 with Reshade was created by xaxaWOW
Hi guys,

Yesterday, I tried to play Crysis 1 with reshade with no sucess ...
I play with the Origin Version (overlay disabled) and I tried with ReShade 0.13.0 and 0.12.0.
I tried with ReShade64 and ReShade32.dll

There are my logs : pastebin.com/QVMChrJq

Thanks you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Crysis 1 with Reshade
Please enable tracelogging (rename the ".log" to ".tracelog" and run again) and post the results too. There's a "Failed to initialize Direct3D10 renderer!" which explains why it's not working, the tracelog should add some more information on why it failed =)

• xaxaWOW
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by xaxaWOW Replied by xaxaWOW on topic Crysis 1 with Reshade
There are tracelogging : pastebin.com/ucfZviJt

I didn't copy the entire file because they are many other lines that say : " Failed to present! Runtime is in a lost state. "

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Crysis 1 with Reshade
"Failed to create backbuffer replacement!".
Now that can have different reasons (I really should add some more detailed error messages/codes there, was just asuming they will never show up anyway):
GPU memory full or an invalid parameter combination. First one would be unfortunate, second one a problem within ReShade. Thing is that this particular code runs just fine on various other D3D10 titles and I've seen people using it on Crysis too.

Try to run Crysis and ReShade in D3D9 mode and lets see what happens ...

• xaxaWOW
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by xaxaWOW Replied by xaxaWOW on topic Crysis 1 with Reshade
It's working perfectly on Directx9 :(

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Crysis 1 with Reshade
Alright. Are there any other D3D10 (or D3D11) titles you could test (to verify it's something game specific)?

• xaxaWOW
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #7 by xaxaWOW Replied by xaxaWOW on topic Crysis 1 with Reshade
Like Splinter Cell : Blacklist ? ReShade it's perfectly working on it !

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Crysis 1 with Reshade
I'll improve the error report for the next version then. You could get on Steam so I can send you a build, but for now I'm a bit lost, sorry =)
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by crosire.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.