Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - no go

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by MonarchX Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - no go was created by MonarchX
I cannot get ReShade Framework 1.0.0 to work with Arcanum. Mediator detects .exe as DirectX 9 game. I tried both d3d9.dll and OpenGL32.dll, but neither makes the Framework shaders work. Any ideas why? Could it be just a 2D game? Can Mediator tell that is it a 2D game? Is there a way to apply ReShade Framework to 2D games that use software rendering or DirectX 7?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - no go
It was released 2001, so I'm guessing Direct3D 8: Try and rename ReShade to d3d8.dll.

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - no go
No go...

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.