FPS goes down

• KingR4S
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by KingR4S FPS goes down was created by KingR4S
Hey,

I'm new here. I have a problem, always when I play GTA V with ReShade/SweetFX I get FPS drops in the game. The strange thing is, when I start the game and play with activated SweetFX it works fine but after a few minutes the FPS problem starts. Maybe it's a problem with a buffer or something in the game. I have no idea, I'm definitely no expert on this topic. :D
Since I updated from 'Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit)' to 'Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)' I have this problem and only when I start GTA V with the 'RAGE Plugin Hook' ( www.ragepluginhook.net/ \\ www.lcpdfr.com/ ).
I already tried different SweetFX presets for GTA V, but that didn't solve my problem. I play with the current version of ReShade (0.19.2)/SweetFX (2.0) and I use the 'dxgi.dll' in my GTA V directory.

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language.
I hope you can help me
Thanks! ..Greetz :)
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by KingR4S.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic FPS goes down
RAGE Plugin hook has Direct3D hooks itself, which probably conflict with ReShade and cause those slowdowns.

• KingR4S
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by KingR4S Replied by KingR4S on topic FPS goes down
Thanks for the fast answer! :)
Good to know, but is there any possible way to solve this problem? When I had Win 7 and played it with the RAGE Plugin Hook and SweetFX I never had this problem. :huh:

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.