Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TERA CTD on startup!

TERA CTD on startup! 3 years 6 days ago #37

He's not running the newest ReShade, true, but using the most recent shader files with an older ReShade binary still yields the same effect (as long as they are compatible, which won't be the case after the next update anymore, but for now it works).
Cheers, crosire =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leon

TERA CTD on startup! 3 years 5 days ago #38

That's correct Crosire :) But, is there a way that the latest 1.1.0 .dll be fixed? Can't wait for the next update and hope it will work now. :)

TERA CTD on startup! 3 years 5 days ago #39

I was thinking what could be the difference in terms of Tera EU and Tera NA binaries that when it's ran, the other succeeds and the other crashes. :/

TERA CTD on startup! 2 years 11 months ago #40

I think I might have found a workaround solution. Replacing the TL.exe and TERA.exe with the ones from the UK download seems to be working for me.
I uploaded them to my dropbox here
Also make sure to back up the executable files just in case.
Regards from:
Igni
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Igni.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tidias, Leon

TERA CTD on startup! 2 years 10 months ago #41

Can you update the UK Terra .exe please.
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Tidias.

TERA CTD on startup! 2 years 6 months ago #42

Hi Igni. Don't worry about replacing the .exe of files. Just set them to always "Run as admin" and what I did is just Installed the dxwebsetup.exe then used the reshade with the 0.18.0 .dll and it works fine.
Search it here --> sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4963/ Should you have any concern about it just message me. Wasn't able to go online since I'm enjoying Tera reshade for months now.; xD
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Leon.

TERA CTD on startup! 1 year 7 months ago #43

@Crosire Reshade suddenly stopped working with Tera NA. I have tried working with it it suddenly stopped. Hmmmm. Everything that involves the d3d9.dll or the sort. Can you look up into it? Thanks.