GEMFX

• Guilaster
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by Guilaster GEMFX was created by Guilaster
I'm playing APB reloaded and the punkbuster kick me for using mutiply effect , so i have to download and use only your GEMFX from TWC , i'm happy with just GEMFX but why i can't turn on anamospheric flare ? that is the effect i love most :( or can u remove other shader in the DLL ? cuz even turn on only the anamospheric flare or ambient light still not solve the problem ( the GEM version i'm using is 1.0.9)
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Guilaster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GEMFX
This is ReShade, can't give support for other tools I have no direct affiliation with here. The ReShade Framework contains those GEMFX shaders, so you might want to try that instead.

EDIT: Sorry, missed the part where you said that Punkbuster is kicking you.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by crosire.

• Guilaster
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by Guilaster Replied by Guilaster on topic GEMFX
But as i said when i use Reshade , the game kick me for using mutiply 3d plugin , i just want to ask LuciferHawk but don't know how to send him a message or what his email :(

• Ganossa
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic GEMFX
You can write me a PM at TWC, I will try to get back to you :) As crosire said we should not confuse these tools. (also for the other users of this forum)
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Ganossa.

• Guilaster
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by Guilaster Replied by Guilaster on topic GEMFX
can u make Reshade compatible to APB reloaded pls :(( ?