GEMFX

• Guilaster
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by Guilaster GEMFX was created by Guilaster
I'm playing APB reloaded and the punkbuster kick me for using mutiply effect , so i have to download and use only your GEMFX from TWC , i'm happy with just GEMFX but why i can't turn on anamospheric flare ? that is the effect i love most :( or can u remove other shader in the DLL ? cuz even turn on only the anamospheric flare or ambient light still not solve the problem ( the GEM version i'm using is 1.0.9)
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Guilaster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GEMFX
This is ReShade, can't give support for other tools I have no direct affiliation with here. The ReShade Framework contains those GEMFX shaders, so you might want to try that instead.

EDIT: Sorry, missed the part where you said that Punkbuster is kicking you.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by crosire.

• Guilaster
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by Guilaster Replied by Guilaster on topic GEMFX
But as i said when i use Reshade , the game kick me for using mutiply 3d plugin , i just want to ask LuciferHawk but don't know how to send him a message or what his email :(

• Ganossa
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic GEMFX
You can write me a PM at TWC, I will try to get back to you :) As crosire said we should not confuse these tools. (also for the other users of this forum)
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Ganossa.

• Guilaster
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by Guilaster Replied by Guilaster on topic GEMFX
can u make Reshade compatible to APB reloaded pls :(( ?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.