Skyrim + Reshade problem

• joakouy
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by joakouy Skyrim + Reshade problem was created by joakouy
Hi everyone! I've encountered a graphical glitch when using the latest Reshade with Skyrim.
Some things to take into account:
- I run using bDeferredShadows=0 as stated in anothed post to prevent the shadow problem (note: this problem is not present when using sweetfx 1.5 injector).
- The problem happens even if I toggle all the effects OFF
- The problem happens even if I disable all mods
- The problem happens NOT ONLY on water areas (see screenshot below)

Here is the log:
Warning: Spoiler!

Here is a screenshot taken with all the effects disabled:

Tracelog here: pastebin.com/qyNQfSVk

Did someone find a way to fix it?

Thanks you all!
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by joakouy. Reason: tracelog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joakouy
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by joakouy Replied by joakouy on topic Skyrim + Reshade problem
OK! Now it seems to be fixed...
Just make sure that in SkyrimPrefs.ini you have bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 (under [Display])

• joakouy
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by joakouy Replied by joakouy on topic Skyrim + Reshade problem
:( No... the problem is happening again...
As you can see in the screenshots it's a problem related to the 1st person hand and weapon "rendering layer".
Anyone?

• BlueSkyKnight
More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic Skyrim + Reshade problem

joakouy wrote: :( No... the problem is happening again...
As you can see in the screenshots it's a problem related to the 1st person hand and weapon "rendering layer".
Anyone?

Ya looks like the depth map layer shows up in the dust and the water. This dose not happen when you remove reshade. I just tried it on a fresh install of skyrim. bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 helps with the shadows. But, dose not help with the water or the fog showing the depth map.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.