[SOLVED] Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

• DustedCoffee
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by DustedCoffee Binding of Isaac: Rebirth was created by DustedCoffee
Hey thanks for all the work on your shader program. I would really like to use it for CRT emulation with BOIR, but all I get is a black screen with music along with the Reshade overlays. I've tried with and without sweetfx and master effects as well as on its own with no effects. Various settings within the game, all seems to produce the same result. Hopefully the log is of some help.

pastebin.com/ZeeiNJCc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
An issue with the OpenGL context creation hook. Fixed in the next version =)

EDIT: Seems like it's not entirely fixed yet if effects are used? ReShade alone should work now though.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by crosire.

• Dr4Wm4N
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by Dr4Wm4N Replied by Dr4Wm4N on topic Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
It works with MasterEffect Reborn 1.0.340. B)

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
I'll mark it solved then. The issue with a black screen when using SweetFX seems to happen in a number of OpenGL games, not just this one.

• DustedCoffee
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by DustedCoffee Replied by DustedCoffee on topic Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Works with 0.13.2 and Master Effects now! Thanks guys, amazing work since I last checked in.

Still no SweetFX, are there any CRT shaders outside of sweet effects that can be used with Reshade? That's the REAL reason for Reshade + Isaac... To equal arcade style greatness.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
SweetFX is fixed in the next update ;)

• DustedCoffee
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #7 by DustedCoffee Replied by DustedCoffee on topic Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Can't wait, your the man Crosire!

• DustedCoffee
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #8 by DustedCoffee Replied by DustedCoffee on topic Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
It works! CRT arcade madness, thanks a ton.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.