Issues with Dragon Age Inquisition launching?

• Piltovian
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by Piltovian Issues with Dragon Age Inquisition launching? was created by Piltovian
So I'm not big on modding but I ended up downloading a preset for ReShade for Inquisition and I did what was instructed but for some reason the game refuses to actually launch now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tze088
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Tze088 Replied by Tze088 on topic Issues with Dragon Age Inquisition launching?
I had the same issue, which was caused by running the game in fullscreen mode.
You have to launch the game in windowed or windowed fullscreen mode - remove reshade, change the setting and then install it again.

Hope it works C:

• Piltovian
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Piltovian Replied by Piltovian on topic Issues with Dragon Age Inquisition launching?
I don't play it in Fullscreen mode, so I'm not entirely sure what my issue is then :(

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Issues with Dragon Age Inquisition launching?
Shut down all overlays, screen recorders, streaming tools, game boosters and similar software (Razer Synapse, Dytory, ...). They usually are not compatible.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.